Drago D - Avanzini Gas Burners
DRAGO D SERIES - AVANZINI GAS BURNER
- Drago D1 / M - Internal diameter up to 40" ( Drago D1/M )
- Drago D2 - D2/ M - Internal diameter up to 62" ( Drago D2 and Drago D2 / M)
- Drago D3 SIX - Internal diameter up to 98" ( Drago D3 SIX )
- Drago D4 - Internal diameter over 98" ( Drago D4 )
The Drago “D” is a series of multi gas atmospheric burners specifically for fueling wood-fired ovens, designed by Avanzini Bruciatori s.r.l. which has been successfully manufacturing baking burners since 1960.
With this atmospheric burner, combustion takes place just like with wood, with the natural draught of the chimney. The flame created by the Venturi tube is soft, highly radiating and very bright. Drago combustion is incomparable to other products on the market, both in terms of uniform baking across the whole oven surface and of high performance, as shown by the IMQ test reports.
Drago is ultra-silent and highly efficient compared to forced draught burners: Drago doesn’t have a fan, which not only generates noise but also requires frequent maintenance. Drago is the only burner that protrudes just 3 cm inside the oven, as it is fitted into the baking floor. This offers huge advantages: it is hidden from view and does not overheat like other types of burners which frequently suffer deformation of the flame breakers.
Drago operates automatically, is easy to manage, guarantees full operating safety and quickly reaches the desired cooking temperature. Drago has two flames in which the primary air intake and the fuel regulation can be controlled independently and easily by using the external control panel, which is installed in the most comfortable position for the oven operator.
The burner automatically ignites in first flame, which is the one responsible for maintaining the desired cooking temperature, and whenever necessary the second flame kicks in, to quickly heat the oven until it reaches said temperature or to cope with peak workloads, thus ensuring maximum operational efficiency and eliminating fuel waste.
Drago is used by the most prestigious wood-fired oven manufacturers and the different models can be adapted to be installed in any oven, whatever the brand or type.
All control panels and burners are fire-tested and updated to meet the technical requirements of the specific oven they will be installed in. All Avanzini products undergo strict internal quality control checks throughout all construction phases, and each step is recorded in the self-monitoring checklist that accompanies every burner, so nothing is left to chance.
- DRAGO IS EXTREMELY BRIGHT AND SILENT
- DRAGO PROTRUDES JUST 3 CM INSIDE THE OVEN
- DRAGO GUARANTEES AN EXCELLENT, UNIFORM BAKING
- DRAGO GREATLY SAVES ON FUEL COSTS COMPARED TO WOOD
- DRAGO IS SAFE AND SIMPLE TO USE
- 1 x Gas Burner
- 1 x Burner fixing flange with sleeve ( customized )
- 1 x Automatic control panel
- 1 x Transformer 110 V complete with board ( to convert electrical voltage from Italian 220 V to 110 V )
Gas burner are custom made for each oven in Italy. Delivery may take 2 - 4 weeks.
We will need the following information to process your order:
1) Gas source ( Natural gas or Propane )
2) Internal diameter
3) Total floor thickness
All our ovens are ready to receive an Avanzini gas burner. Read more